Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brief Post

I've gotten a new laptop, and so of course it's a time to go through all sorts of files and transfer from the old to the new.  Also, making sure that the new laptop has all the internet bookmarks I need, and the application programs...
Part of it is making sure that the blogger functions are all workable, and the uploading pathways are okay.  this is a bit overwhelming, but I'm trying to do it step by step.
Things have been quiet on the clay front lately.  I glazed all my letter tiles, but in the first firing of them, the kiln seemed to stop heating in the top ring.  Disappointing, since I just replaced the element in the autumn.  I need to unload the kiln and take it apart to fix it.  So far I haven't done this.  Maybe soon.  In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of store stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment